Monday, September 26, 2005

especially for my cuzy, Grace

this is a special tribute to my dearest cousin Grace, who has already and will continue to leave a huge mark in my life,

whom i have been missing ever since the moment she stepped thru the glass panels into transit area,

whom i hav shared countless laughters and tears with,

who i felt nvr ever judged me no matter wad stupid things i did,

who nvr failed to be dere for me whenever i needed her,

who had always been and will always be my pillar of strength,

who is and will always be my best fren and confidant,

my study partner,

my hanging & chilling out buddy,

my shopping and chatting kaki,

one dat shared my photos taking & trigger happy moments,

the one i 'set-out' with to collect our O level results,

the one i accompanied to TP to sign up for HTM course,

the one who roped me into TPSU D&D committee,

for every single thing and more cuz,

Thank u for every thing.

here's a lil prayer for u cuz..
Angel of God my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits Grace here,
ever this day be at her side,
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.
Amen.

cuzy, i miss u loads.
tk gd care of urself.
cant wait to c u back in s'pore.

~~~~~ love ya cuzy ~~~~~

No comments: